zaterdag 20 juli 2013

20 July 2013 - I won a Daily Grand Prize

Today 20 July 2013, I won my first Daily Grand Prize. It's a lucky day, as I also got some referrals in GDI joining my team. And who knows what I might still win today. Do I sound like I'm bragging here a bit too much? If so, drop me a quick comment and I'll know better what direction to take with my blog. LOL

Just yesterday I reached the level of Bronze Team Leader in SFI for having 3000 versapoints. Members can earn versapoints in a variety of ways within the member area and by purchasing stuff from the Tripleclicks auction website. Your versapoints are then conversed into real money at the end of every month and payable to any processor you desire or at your SFI Payoneer credit card.

Alright, time to go play my Tcredits on some more auctions. In two days Round Five will be over and I'm good to go.

See ya!
Dirk

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten