donderdag 11 juli 2013

10 July 2013 - Advanced to Round Four

So here we go again. I advanced to Round Four at the Entrepreneur365 Contest at SFI. I'm still good above the green line.

I also set up links for my co-op, which I am offering to my downline members. I created two, one free, one paid, and so far I have only 6 downline members who aren't active, so no one reacted on my mails yet. The question now is, who to start building a team within SFI. OK, you can win some prizes, or win some in auctions at Tripleclicks, but that's hard to win and I need to do some promotion of my own too. Over the last days I set up some advertising in traffic exchanges, and paid to click sites, without much respons so far.

Another good way of starting to build the team is the option SFI offers, called S-Builder co-op. Don't know how many affiliates I will get or when they will start coming, but I ordered a S-Builder co-op share at $22. They can also be bought with Tcredits, but it will be a bit more expensive that way, since 100 Tcredits cost me $29 and a S-Builder co-op share is 160 Tcredits, or $46.40, you could buy 2 shares for that price. I guess I will be using my Tcredits rather for bidding on auctions then, though it's not guaranteed I will win any.... Tough choice.

Will keep you posted when I reach the next mile pole. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten