dinsdag 16 juli 2013

16 July 2013 - I made it to Round 5

Round 4 Qualified - I ended up with 378 versapoints above the green line, well that is to say if the 200 versapoints I got as a reward were counted already, otherwise it would have been 178 versapoints. Interesting, because yesterday I was still way above the green line, somethings like 458 if I remember well.
I guess the line has been put up higher, like when you are in a competition and you have to compete with the best athletes in jumping over the high bar!

I went to the Entrepreneur365 Leaderboard and found out I can see how many versapoints the others are above the green line when I click their names in the leaderboard. From these data I constructed a Top 20 of leaders in my class.

If this sounds like Nerd language to you, here is in short what this Class means. It comprises all the members who joined SFI worldwide on the same day, taken, I suppose, on server time, Central US Time.

Statistics, I love them! I have been computing quite something since I joined SFI on the 22nd of June. Never did it with any other business I've been involved with. SFI just squeezes out the juice of statistics, believe me, you'll love it once you are a member... if that's your kind of thing of course!

Here we go, after my analysis and requesting all of my contestants to my a2a friend's circle, this is the Top 20 I came up with. A note here, versapoints are changing and increasing all the time, so this list is only a "frozen in time" capture as of July 16th, 2013 at 9 am Central European Daylight Time. 

16 July 2013 – 9 am CET
1.       Anil Radalage - 5169 VP above current green line
2.       Marika Droth - 4201 VP above current green line
3.       Vojko Postruznik - 3302 VP above current green line
4.       Shanda Secondi - 3237 VP above current green line
5.       Shilpa D - 2323 VP above current green line
6.       Victor De Legarreta - 2069 VP above current green line
7.       Alida Koegelenberg - 1718 VP above current green line
8.       Obu Obu - 1701 VP above current green line
9.       Christine Powell - 1664 VP above current green line
10.   Sheelendra Kumar Singh - 1440 VP above current green line
11.   Muzi Maseko - 1248 VP above current green line
12.   Christina Ings - 1149 VP above current green line
13.   Marina Raskin - 1104 VP above current green line
14.   Amine DESDES - 909 VP above current green line
15.   Mary Horn - 695 VP above current green line
16.   Nicole Cardella - 543 VP above current green line
17.   Dirk Vanderdonckt - 378 VP above current green line
18.   Jude Eziuno - 307 VP above current green line
19.   Alina Prisecaru - 310 VP above current green line
20.   Vijayalakshmi J - 262 VP above current green line
  
Yay, at the moment I am number 17 in this classification. Way to go! If you are in this list, you know who to look out for to reach the top. I  think it will be an exciting race for whom to be the winner in round 6 and to win the Entrepreneur365 Champion badge!

At least I'm still in the competition.... 

Not a member of SFI yet? Join here and enter your own Class Competition.
http://www.sfi1.biz/9630675

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten