donderdag 18 juli 2013

18 July 2013 - sent a CSA mailer to my 8 refs

Today I sent this message to my 8 co-sponsored affiliates. It is very relevant information if you are going to jump onboard in my team, so I will reproduce the e-mail I sent here as well.

Hi ~FIRSTNAME~

Congratulations on being a great SFI Affiliate!

Did you know? You can easily gain 25 versapoints per day without having to spend any dime out of your pocket. There are ten tabs on your member area homepage, marked in red when you have not viewed them and they go black when you earned your versapoint for that page.

Go click each page, scroll down to the bottom, read a bit what is on that page and learn about all the great features of SFI, and then click the blue banner in the bottom of the page that says ' I have reviewed the information on this page '. Yes, you get 1 versapoint for each page.

Then there is a special one: go to the To Do List page, you'll see at the top a 'Today's To Do'. Click the link there to go to your launchpad. Read the page, make notes or memorize the info, and at the bottom you can fill out the Quiz. For getting the correct answer, you earn 15 versapoints for that day.

And voila! 25 free versapoints a day. At the Ask SC you have to rate 10 answers to get your versapoint for that page.

Plus, put up a banner if you own a blog, and for each page you put a banner, you can earn 100 versapoints. It doesn't take any money out of your pocket to start with SFI.

Then use your commissions to buy more refs.

Oh, before I forget, I set up a contest for the month of August. Starting the 1st of August, and ending the 31st, I will grant a prize of 5 Tcredits to a random pick of affiliates who got at least 20 referrals during the month. If the heat gets going, I may increase the prizes for the next month.

And last but not least, if you want to see how I'm doing in my entrepreneur365 contest, have a look at my blog: http://entrepreneur365.blogspot.be.
To our success,
Dirk Vanderdonckt
Your co-sponsor team leader
http://www.sfi4.com/9630675/first

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten