woensdag 30 april 2014

30 April 2014 - End of the month

Today is the end of April and about 2000 VP expired. Tomorrow my Standing Order will give me back 1500 VP. I will wait till tomorrow to get into Pricebenders auctions again. We can see the VersaPoints of other contestants are going down as well. That means most of them have become inactive. Yes, it is hard to keep faith if you see you are not making progress. Even some of my best CSAs now have fallen away. It takes determination to go on when the times get rough. So far I have done a great job this last year. I have got my own Payoneer debit card to receive my commissions, and I monthly make at least something which makes paying for the Standing Order easier. Not really that much of a profit yet, but I stay positive, which is the most important in a business like this.

Okay, let's have a look at the E 365 ranking today:

1. Dirk Vanderdonckt - 47,982 VP (+32362)
2. June Todd - 26,715 VP (+14425)
3. Christina Ings - 23,605 VP (+10156)
4. Mary Horn - 20,563 VP (+7541)
5. Shanda Secondi - 13,455 VP 

Beyond #5 most contestants are hanging around the 13,000 VP. We see today that everyone, except for maybe Christina, lost quite a good deal of VersaPoints. That means all these contestants had a standing order on the 1st 6 months ago. Let's see tomorrow who is still keeping up with it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten