zondag 8 december 2013

8 December 2013 - Bidding Day

Today I bid over 100 Tcredits on a Silver76 Pack and didn't win. Too bad. It all depends on luck, I would say. You may have many people bidding and some more looking on, waiting till the heavy hitters lost their Tcredits and disappeared, but still, there may be just that magic moment where everyone else is absent, distracted, clicked too late when the timer ran out and then... Whoa, I won!
It is a hilarious feeling, after following a Pricebenders auction for a couple of hours, bidding each time when you see the timer running out to Going Once, Going Twice and then quickly adding your bid, sometimes you're the only one who bid against the heavy hitter, who put (who knows how many??) Tcredits on his/her autobidder, sometimes you notice a couple of others clicked at the same time as you did. And then, you see your name standing there with the time running down, 10...5....2...1  Going Once, Going Twice and BAM, too bad, someone just clicked at the very last moment. And again you try.... till some day you win! Hooray!
It's hilarious, BUT.... you must like it. I understand it is not for everybody. Yet, I'm hooked, addicted, can't wait till the next auction. I notice I use up my Tcredits faster month after month. However, I keep within my budget.

Now for the E365 Ranking Today, after I bought another 100 Tcredits:
1. Mary Horn - 38395
2. Dirk Vanderdonckt - 34996
3. Vojko Postruznik -  27644
4. June Todd - 23607
5. Christina Ings - 21190
6. Victor De Legarreta - 20447
7. Anil Radalage - 18116
8. Shanda Secondi -  17898
9. Alida Koegelenberg -  15790
10. Muzi Maseko - 15596

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten