maandag 30 december 2013

30 Dec 2013 - New Year 2014 is coming

I just sent this inspiring letter with my Newyear wishes to my affiliates.
**********
I don't know what time it is exactly in your part of the world, but where I live it has been about 1 hour into the last day of the year.
 
So, time to convey to you my best wishes for the new year 2014 and may it be your most successful year of business with SFI ever. Since it also the end of the month, it is time for a deadline, if you haven't achieved the rank of Executive Affiliate yet, you may have a day or just a few hours left to gain it. Never mind, even if you didn't participate in the company pool earnings or will not get into the winners pool in my monthly contest, you can always start tomorrow, with the start of a new year and a new hope for a better future. SFI can make the difference for you, it did for me, so why would it not do so for you?
 
Once more, best wishes and see you after the fireworks!
 
Your dedicated Team Leader,
Dirk Vanderdonckt


Now for the E365 Contest Ranking, we are in the last 6 months of our contest. Things will be heating up towards the end, I think. 

1. Mary Horn - 41426 VP 
2. Dirk Vanderdonckt - 34928 VP
3. Vojko Postruznik -  28819 VP 
4. June Todd - 25553 VP
5. Christina Ings - 21969 VP 
6. Victor De Legarreta - 21628 VP
7. Shanda Secondi -  18153 VP 
8. Muzi Maseko - 17462 VP 
9. Alida Koegelenberg -  15673 VP 
10. Anil Radalage - 15544 VP

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten