zaterdag 29 maart 2014

29 March 2014 - Thanks for the views

It is beautiful, though I don't actively promote this blog much, due to content being filled up with many posts, I suppose search engines are starting to pick up this blog. Hey, if you are reading this blog, could you drop me a small comment? I am curious who is reading this, and what do you find about it.

So today it is Saturday and in Europe, we will change time tonight into Summer time. One hour less sleep tonight. I will keep it short today, since it was **again** a busy day with many distracting things who kept me from doing my business all day. But, hehe, family needs some attention too, isn't it? Today we went to the Kino see The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was a very nice movie, set in a classic lifestyle of wealth, a dream I have of living some day. And it was a cozy old-fashioned theater in Namur as well.

OK, here is the E  365 Ranking for today:

1. Dirk Vanderdonckt - 48,038 VP  (+26643)
2. Mary Horn - 40,666 VP  (+7541)
3. June Todd - 33,182 VP  (+12821)
4. Christina Ings - 23,335 VP  (+6200)
5. Vojko Postruznik - 16,940 VP (+4608)

Well, it's almost bye bye to Vojko Postruznik in the top 5! I'm waiting to see Mary drop too. I guess only June may pose some threat to my number #1 position still. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten