dinsdag 18 februari 2014

18 February 2014 - Buying more Tcredits

Alright, it is a bright new day, and I'm writing this in the middle of the night, just 30 min. past midnight. LOL
It's the 19th now, but let's write this report for the 18th. Today, well yesterday, I bought a new set of TCredits, and a few more things, a set of hair strings for my little niece, a package of 30 Gift Cards, of which I distributed 2 so far. Oh yes, the One-a-Day Plan, I still have to find someone to send my gift card today. Last 2 came from my primary Facebook account, let's try that one again today and also my other Facebook account. If you'd like a $12 Gift Card redeemable at Tripleclicks.com, send me a comment and enter your name and e-mail address, asking for your gift card. By the way, the advertising program working the best so far in the sfi90days plan is Bidvertiser. At the moment I'm still working with my $20 free introductory gift, after that it's really worth to spend at least $35 or $70 a month on advertising with this site. I got lot of signups.

Now for the ranking, you guess with all these new purchases at Tripleclicks, I have gained more versapoints and am forging ahead of the competition. Here is today's ranking in the E365 competition. I'm only going to do the Top 5 from now on, since in the lower position's some are dropping and other's coming in, yet they are not in the contest and other members are dropping points fast as well.

1. Dirk Vanderdonckt - 45,627 VP   (+14107)
2. Mary Horn - 41,996 VP  (+5775)
3. June Todd - 34,371 VP (+11130)
4. Christina Ings - 24,142 VP  (+4798)
5. Vojko Postruznik - 23,893 VP  (+3300)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten