zaterdag 29 juni 2013

28 June 2013 - Advanced to Round Two of the Entrepreneur365 Contest

I got advanced to Round Two, that means I'm a busy affiliate, surfing around the member area and collecting versapoints. OK, now up to the Round Three and be a winner again. I got 25 Member Reward Points for advancing to Round Two and each round there will be bigger prizes. Looking forward to earn that badge of being an Entrepreneur365 Champion at the end. Well, we have still 359 days to go.

I was so happy by reaching this status and seeing that it works (and I win prizes!) that I decided to get as quick as possible to the status of Executive Affiliate and so I bought a package of 100 Tcredits at a special affiliate price of $29, my second, but most substantial investment into my business with SFI.
So I'm EA now. See what it means at Entrepreneur365

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten